Subject Areas on Research
- A pilot trial targeting the ICOS-ICOS-L pathway in nonhuman primate kidney transplantation.
- Codelivery of Envelope Protein in Alum with MVA Vaccine Induces CXCR3-Biased CXCR5+ and CXCR5- CD4 T Cell Responses in Rhesus Macaques.
- Fine mapping, gene content, comparative sequencing, and expression analyses support Ctla4 and Nramp1 as candidates for Idd5.1 and Idd5.2 in the nonobese diabetic mouse.
- Increased T follicular helper cells and germinal center B cells are required for cGVHD and bronchiolitis obliterans.
- Murine regulatory T cells contain hyperproliferative and death-prone subsets with differential ICOS expression.
- Natural genetic variants influencing type 1 diabetes in humans and in the NOD mouse.
- Tumor suppressor TSC1 is critical for T-cell anergy.
- iNKT cells require TSC1 for terminal maturation and effector lineage fate decisions.
Keywords of People