Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of Clinical Education Situation (ACES) Framework: identifying the root cause of student Failure in the United States.
- Braden score may be associated with time to onset of catheter-associated urinary tract infection in high-risk patients: Lessons learned from a root cause analysis tool.
- Drug shortages in the United States: a critical evaluation of root causes and the need for action.
- Pigtail Catheter Insertion Error: Root Cause Analysis and Recommendations for Patient Safety.
- Standardizing inpatient colonoscopy preparations improves quality and provider satisfaction.
- Strategies to Aid Identification of Apheresis PowerFlow Ports: A Case Report.