Subject Areas on Research
- Behavioral economic substitutability of e-cigarettes, tobacco cigarettes, and nicotine gum.
- Behavioral economics and diabetic eye exams.
- Decision making: the neuroethological turn.
- Experimental research on the relation between food price changes and food-purchasing patterns: a targeted review.
- Feeding Strategies Derived from Behavioral Economics and Psychology Can Increase Vegetable Intake in Children as Part of a Home-Based Intervention: Results of a Pilot Study.
- Health psychology meets behavioral economics: introduction to special issue.
- Identity economics and the brain: uncovering the mechanisms of social conflict.
- Leveraging Behavioral Economics to Improve Heart Failure Care and Outcomes.
- Pay-for-performance: toxic to quality? Insights from behavioral economics.
- Resting-state functional connectivity predicts impulsivity in economic decision-making.
- Reward-related learning via multiple memory systems.
- Serotonergic genotypes, neuroticism, and financial choices.
- The behavioral economics of drunk driving.
- The design and conduct of Keep It Off: An online randomized trial of financial incentives for weight-loss maintenance.
- Using Behavioral Economics to Design Physician Incentives That Deliver High-Value Care.
Keywords of People