Subject Areas on Research
- Cerebral Cavernous Malformations Develop Through Clonal Expansion of Mutant Endothelial Cells.
- Clonal and microclonal mutational heterogeneity in high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Genomic Landscape of Cell-Free DNA in Patients with Colorectal Cancer.
- Genomic analysis of the origins and evolution of multicentric diffuse lower-grade gliomas.
- Interrogation of individual intratumoral B lymphocytes from lung cancer patients for molecular target discovery.
- KRAS Allelic Imbalance Enhances Fitness and Modulates MAP Kinase Dependence in Cancer.
- Metachronous/concomitant B-cell neoplasms with discordant light-chain or heavy-chain isotype restrictions: evidence of distinct B-cell neoplasms rather than clonal evolutions.
- Molecular Profiling to Determine Clonality of Serial Magnetic Resonance Imaging/Ultrasound Fusion Biopsies from Men on Active Surveillance for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer.
- Molecular and clonal evolution in recurrent metastatic gliosarcoma.
- Restricted isotype, distinct variable gene usage, and high rate of gp120 specificity of HIV-1 envelope-specific B cells in colostrum compared with those in blood of HIV-1-infected, lactating African women.
- Signatures of neutral evolution in exponentially growing tumors: A theoretical perspective.
- Tracing Tumor Evolution in Sarcoma Reveals Clonal Origin of Advanced Metastasis.
Keywords of People