Subject Areas on Research
- Air-water fluxes of N₂O and CH₄ during microalgae (Staurosira sp.) cultivation in an open raceway pond.
- Calibrating single-ended fiber-optic Raman spectra distributed temperature sensing data.
- Developmental toxicity and DNA damage from exposure to parking lot runoff retention pond samples in the Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes).
- Evidence for Coal Ash Ponds Leaking in the Southeastern United States.
- Nitrogen limitation of pond ecosystems on the plains of Eastern Colorado.
- Parasite infection alters nitrogen cycling at the ecosystem scale.
- Vibrio metoecus sp. nov., a close relative of Vibrio cholerae isolated from coastal brackish ponds and clinical specimens.
Keywords of People