Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormalities in MRI-measured signal intensity in the corpus callosum in schizophrenia.
- Abnormalities of the corpus callosum in nonpsychotic children with chromosome 22q11 deletion syndrome.
- Brain malformation and infantile spasms in a SCAD deficiency patient.
- Concurrent agenesis of the corpus callosum and ureteroceles in siblings.
- Facilitation of infantile spasms by partial seizures.
- Malposition of the attached portion of the falx cerebri and the superior sagittal sinus. An indicator of severe cerebral maldevelopment.
- Pyridoxine-dependent seizures and cognition in adulthood.
- Third ventricle: size and appearance in normal fetuses through gestation.