Microvascular Decompression Surgery
Subject Areas on Research
- 194 Efficacy of Primary Microvascular Decompression vs Salvage Microvascular Decompression for Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- Contrast-Enhanced CISS Imaging for Evaluation of Neurovascular Compression in Trigeminal Neuralgia: Improved Correlation with Symptoms and Prediction of Surgical Outcomes.
- Efficacy of primary microvascular decompression versus subsequent microvascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia.
- Glycerol rhizotomy via a retrosigmoid approach as an alternative treatment for trigeminal neuralgia.
- Indication for a skull base approach in microvascular decompression for hemifacial spasm.
- Microvascular decompression for hemifacial spasm involving the vertebral artery: A modified effective technique using a gelatin sponge with a FuAiLe medical adhesive.
- Reduced CSF leak in complete calvarial reconstructions of microvascular decompression craniectomies using calcium phosphate cement.
- To warn or not to warn: A reappraisal of brainstem auditory evoked potential warning criteria during surgery.