Subject Areas on Research
- Combined lesions of the glenoid labrum.
- Early clinical and radiographic outcomes of anatomic total shoulder arthroplasty with a biconvex posterior augmented glenoid for patients with posterior glenoid erosion: minimum 2-year follow-up.
- Effect of Posterior Glenoid Bone Loss and Retroversion on Arthroscopic Posterior Glenohumeral Stabilization.
- Functional morphology of the Neandertal scapular glenoid fossa.
- Prospective Evaluation of Posterior Glenoid Bone Loss After First-time and Recurrent Posterior Glenohumeral Instability Events.
- Retrieval Analysis of Porous Titanium Glenoid Posts: An Evaluation of Osteointegration.
- The high failure rate of biologic resurfacing of the glenoid in young patients with glenohumeral arthritis.