Subject Areas on Research
- 2015 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Focused Update of the 2013 Guidelines for the Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke Regarding Endovascular Treatment: A Guideline for Healthcare Professionals From the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Association Between Time to Treatment With Endovascular Reperfusion Therapy and Outcomes in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke Treated in Clinical Practice.
- Association between age and outcomes following thrombectomy for anterior circulation emergent large vessel occlusion is determined by degree of recanalisation.
- Carotid and vertebral artery sacrifice with a combination of Onyx and coils: technical note and case series.
- Current Controversies in Caring for the Critically Ill Pulmonary Embolism Patient.
- Optimal imaging of in vitro clot sonothrombolysis by MR-guided focused ultrasound.
- Symbiotic relationship of IV-tPA and mechanical thrombectomy in a case of acute tandem ICA-MCA occlusion.