Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Injuries
Subject Areas on Research
- A Cost-Utility Analysis of Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Monitoring in the Setting of Total Thyroidectomy.
- Cranial nerve paralysis following carotid endarterectomy.
- Electrophysiological identification of nonrecurrent laryngeal nerves.
- Endolaryngeal hookwire electrodes for intraoperative recurrent laryngeal nerve monitoring during pediatric thyroid surgery.
- Laryngotracheal consequences of pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Long-term morbidities associated with vocal cord paralysis after surgical closure of a patent ductus arteriosus in extremely low birth weight infants.
- Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Injury After Thyroid Surgery: An Analysis of 11,370 Patients.
- Response to "simplifying nerve monitoring".
- The role of intraoperative nerve monitoring (IONM) in thyroidectomy: where do we stand today?
- Tumor proximity to the recurrent laryngeal nerve in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism undergoing parathyroidectomy.