Subject Areas on Research
- Does the preparation and utilization of 99mTc-sulfur colloid affect the outcomes of breast lymphoscintigraphy?
- Efficacy of repeat sentinel lymph node biopsy in patients who develop recurrent melanoma.
- Impact of delayed lymphoscintigraphy for sentinel lymphnode biopsy for breast cancer.
- Radionuclide lymphoscintigraphy with technetium 99m antimony sulfide colloid to identify lymphatic drainage of cutaneous melanoma at ambiguous sites in the head and neck and trunk.
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy for Recurrent Melanoma: A Multicenter Study.
- Two-day lymphoscintigraphic imaging for melanoma.
- [(99m)Tc]Tilmanocept Accurately Detects Sentinel Lymph Nodes and Predicts Node Pathology Status in Patients with Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck: Results of a Phase III Multi-institutional Trial.