Subject Areas on Research
- Estimating the number of potential family members eligible for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing in a "Traceback" approach.
- First- and second-degree family history of ovarian and breast cancer in relation to risk of invasive ovarian cancer in African American and white women.
- Racial/Ethnic Disparities in BRCA Counseling and Testing: a Narrative Review.
- Regulation: The FDA is Overcautious on Consumer Genetics
- Risk of Prostate Cancer Associated With Familial and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes.
Keywords of People