Subject Areas on Research
- A Mobile Sensing Approach for Regional Surveillance of Fugitive Methane Emissions in Oil and Gas Production.
- Hydrocarbon-Rich Groundwater above Shale-Gas Formations: A Karoo Basin Case Study.
- New tracers identify hydraulic fracturing fluids and accidental releases from oil and gas operations.
- Noble gases identify the mechanisms of fugitive gas contamination in drinking-water wells overlying the Marcellus and Barnett Shales.
- Noble gases: a new technique for fugitive gas investigation in groundwater.
- Unconventional oil and gas chemicals and wastewater-impacted water samples promote adipogenesis via PPARγ-dependent and independent mechanisms in 3T3-L1 cells.
- Water Availability for Shale Gas Development in Sichuan Basin, China.
Keywords of People