Subject Areas on Research
- Endocrine disrupting activities and geochemistry of water resources associated with unconventional oil and gas activity.
- Geochemical evidence for fugitive gas contamination and associated water quality changes in drinking-water wells from Parker County, Texas.
- Hydrocarbon-Rich Groundwater above Shale-Gas Formations: A Karoo Basin Case Study.
- In situ transformation of ethoxylate and glycol surfactants by shale-colonizing microorganisms during hydraulic fracturing.
- Is Food Irrigated with Oilfield-Produced Water in the California Central Valley Safe to Eat? A Probabilistic Human Health Risk Assessment Evaluating Trace Metals Exposure.
- Methane Emissions from Abandoned Oil and Gas Wells in California.
- New tracers identify hydraulic fracturing fluids and accidental releases from oil and gas operations.
- Noble gases identify the mechanisms of fugitive gas contamination in drinking-water wells overlying the Marcellus and Barnett Shales.
- Noble gases: a new technique for fugitive gas investigation in groundwater.
- Occurrence and Sources of Radium in Groundwater Associated with Oil Fields in the Southern San Joaquin Valley, California.
- Origin of Flowback and Produced Waters from Sichuan Basin, China.
- Salinity of deep groundwater in California: Water quantity, quality, and protection.
- Shale gas wastewater geochemistry and impact on the quality of surface water in Sichuan Basin.
- Unconventional oil and gas chemicals and wastewater-impacted water samples promote adipogenesis via PPARγ-dependent and independent mechanisms in 3T3-L1 cells.
- Water Availability for Shale Gas Development in Sichuan Basin, China.
- Water Use and Management in the Bakken Shale Oil Play in North Dakota.
Keywords of People