Subject Areas on Research
- Cartilage matrix remodelling differs by disease state and joint type.
- Cell type-specific transcriptional profiling: implications for metabolite profiling.
- Complete canthi removal reveals that forces from the amnioserosa alone are sufficient to drive dorsal closure in Drosophila.
- Crystal-storing histiocytosis: a clinicopathological study of 13 cases.
- N-Myc Drives Neuroendocrine Prostate Cancer Initiated from Human Prostate Epithelial Cells.
- The upregulation of specific interleukin (IL) receptor antagonists and paradoxical enhancement of neuronal apoptosis due to electrode induced strain and brain micromotion.
- Ubc9 overexpression and SUMO1 deficiency blunt inflammation after intestinal ischemia/reperfusion.