Subject Areas on Research
- Behavioral health programs in fire service: Surveying access and preferences.
- Differences in psychiatric symptoms and barriers to mental health care between volunteer and career firefighters.
- In the wake of suicide: Developing guidelines for suicide postvention in fire service.
- Internal consistency, test-retest reliability, and predictive validity for a Likert-based version of the Sources of occupational stress-14 (SOOS-14) scale.
- Is Cumulative Exposure to Suicide Attempts and Deaths a Risk Factor for Suicidal Behavior Among Firefighters? A Preliminary Study.
- Modifiable risk factors predict injuries in firefighters during training academies.
- Social support, stress, and suicidal ideation in professional firefighters.
- Tobacco and alcohol use among firefighters during their first 3 years of service.