Subject Areas on Research
- A detailed evaluation of the anatomical variations of the profunda artery perforator flap using computed tomographic angiograms.
- A new option with the pedicle thoracoacromial artery perforator flap for hypopharyngeal reconstructions.
- Applying the Keystone Design Perforator Island Flap Concept in a Variety of Anatomic Locations: A Review of 60 Consecutive Cases by a Single Surgeon.
- Check the Record: Remote CT Scans for Breast Flap Perforator Mapping.
- Correlation between abdominal perforator vessels identified with preoperative CT angiography and intraoperative fluorescent angiography in the microsurgical breast reconstruction patient.
- Evolving Trends in Autologous Breast Reconstruction: Is the Deep Inferior Epigastric Artery Perforator Flap Taking Over?
- Reverse bipaddle posterior interosseous artery perforator flap.