Subject Areas on Research
- Cascading "Triclick" functionalization of poly(caprolactone) thin films quantified via a quartz crystal microbalance.
- Facile fabrication of "dual click" one- and two-dimensional orthogonal peptide concentration gradients.
- Layer-by-layer click deposition of functional polymer coatings for combating marine biofouling.
- Postfabrication Tethering of Molecular Gradients on Aligned Nanofibers of Functional Poly(ε-caprolactone)s.
- Synthesis of Modular Brush Polymer-Protein Hybrids Using Diazotransfer and Copper Click Chemistry.
- Valency-dependent affinity of bioactive hydroxyapatite-binding dendrons.