Subject Areas on Research
- Calmodulin limits pathogenic Na+ channel persistent current.
- Current view on regulation of voltage-gated sodium channels by calcium and auxiliary proteins.
- Engineering prokaryotic channels for control of mammalian tissue excitability.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Homologous Factors: New Roles in Neuronal Health and Disease.
- Fibroblast growth factor homologous factors in the heart: a potential locus for cardiac arrhythmias.
- Polarized localization of voltage-gated Na+ channels is regulated by concerted FGF13 and FGF14 action.
- RING finger protein 121 facilitates the degradation and membrane localization of voltage-gated sodium channels.
- Sodium channel NaV1.3 is important for enterochromaffin cell excitability and serotonin release.
Keywords of People