Subject Areas on Research
- A monoclonal antibody that targets a NaV1.7 channel voltage sensor for pain and itch relief.
- A tarantula-venom peptide antagonizes the TRPA1 nociceptor ion channel by binding to the S1-S4 gating domain.
- Computer-aided Discovery of a New Nav1.7 Inhibitor for Treatment of Pain and Itch.
- Intron retention in mRNA encoding ancillary subunit of insect voltage-gated sodium channel modulates channel expression, gating regulation and drug sensitivity.
- Molecular basis of selective resistance of the bumblebee BiNav 1 sodium channel to tau-fluvalinate.