Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of an implanted accelerometer with a wearable accelerometer for closed-loop DBS.
- A pilot study examining activity monitor use in older adults with heart failure during and after hospitalization.
- Accelerometer-Based Physical Activity Patterns and Associations With Outcomes Among Individuals With Osteoarthritis.
- Accelerometer-Measured Daily Activity in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: Clinical Correlates and Association With Standard Heart Failure Severity Indices.
- Accelerometer-Measured Hospital Physical Activity and Hospital-Acquired Disability in Older Adults.
- Accelerometer-measured physical activity among older adults in urban India: Results of a study on global AGEing and adult health substudy.
- An analysis of stereotypical motor movements and cardiovascular coupling in individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Are buffers around home representative of physical activity spaces among adults?
- Association of Sedentary Behavior With Cancer Mortality in Middle-aged and Older US Adults.
- Associations between physical activity, sedentary behaviour and left ventricular structure and function from the Echocardiographic Study of Latinos (ECHO-SOL).
- Associations of Accelerometry-Assessed and Self-Reported Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior With All-Cause and Cardiovascular Mortality Among US Adults.
- Atrioventricular Synchronous Pacing Using a Leadless Ventricular Pacemaker: Results From the MARVEL 2 Study.
- Automated Detection of Repetitive Motor Behaviors as an Outcome Measurement in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Bandwidth and sample rate requirements for wearable head impact sensors.
- Changes in physical activity among postpartum overweight and obese women: results from the KAN-DO Study.
- Composite measures of physical activity and pain associate better with functional assessments than pain alone in knee osteoarthritis.
- Constrained Total Energy Expenditure and Metabolic Adaptation to Physical Activity in Adult Humans.
- Daily Step Counts for Measuring Physical Activity Exposure and Its Relation to Health.
- Deriving a GPS Monitoring Time Recommendation for Physical Activity Studies of Adults.
- Design and baseline characteristics of participants in the TRial of Economic Incentives to Promote Physical Activity (TRIPPA): a randomized controlled trial of a six month pedometer program with financial incentives.
- Designing a robust activity recognition framework for health and exergaming using wearable sensors.
- Determining Resident Sleep During and After Call With Commercial Sleep Monitoring Devices.
- Development of a Non-invasive Device for Swallow Screening in Patients at Risk of Oropharyngeal Dysphagia: Results from a Prospective Exploratory Study.
- Differential cardiopulmonary monitoring system for artifact-canceled physiological tracking of athletes, workers, and COVID-19 patients.
- Do high-risk preschoolers or overweight mothers meet AAP-recommended behavioral goals for reducing obesity?
- Dynamics of locomotor transitions from arboreal to terrestrial substrates in Verreaux's sifaka (Propithecus verreauxi).
- Effectiveness of activity trackers with and without incentives to increase physical activity (TRIPPA): a randomised controlled trial.
- Evaluation of a Physical Activity Regulation for Child Care in Massachusetts.
- Evaluation of pedometry as a patient-centered outcome in patients undergoing hematopoietic cell transplant (HCT): a comparison of pedometry and patient reports of symptoms, health, and quality of life.
- How Many Steps Per Day During the Early Postoperative Period are Associated With Patient-Reported Outcomes of Disability, Pain, and Opioid Use After Lumbar Spine Surgery?
- Impact of Increased Football Field Width on Player High-Speed Collision Rate.
- Isosorbide Mononitrate in Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Leveraging family dynamics to increase the effectiveness of incentives for physical activity: the FIT-FAM randomized controlled trial.
- Low Levels of Physical Activity Among Older Persons Living with HIV/AIDS Are Associated with Poor Physical Function.
- METs and accelerometry of walking in older adults: standard versus measured energy cost.
- Mobile health devices: will patients actually use them?
- Objective Measurement of Physical Activity Attributed to a Park-Based Afterschool Program.
- Physical Activity Levels of Children With Down Syndrome.
- Physical Activity and Sedentary Behaviors of Children in Family Child Care Homes: Are There Opportunities for Improvement?
- Physical Activity, Quality of Life, and Biomarkers in Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction (from the NEAT-HFpEF Trial).
- Physical activity as a determinant of fasting and 2-h post-challenge glucose: a prospective cohort analysis of the NAVIGATOR trial.
- Quantifying six-minute walk induced gait deterioration with inertial sensors in multiple sclerosis subjects.
- Racial/ethnic differences in sleep quality among older adults with osteoarthritis.
- Reliability and validity of an accelerometry based measure of static and dynamic postural stability in healthy and active individuals.
- Reliability and validity of instrumented soccer equipment.
- Self-efficacy for exercise, more than disease-related factors, is associated with objectively assessed exercise time and sedentary behaviour in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sitting, squatting, and the evolutionary biology of human inactivity.
- Six-minute-walk distance and accelerometry predict outcomes in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease independent of Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease 2011 Group.
- The Impact of Interventions that Integrate Accelerometers on Physical Activity and Weight Loss: A Systematic Review.
- The effect of a weight gain prevention intervention on moderate-vigorous physical activity among black women: the Shape Program.
- The feasibility and effectiveness of using prism adaptation to treat motor and spatial dysfunction in stroke survivors with multiple incidents of stroke.
- The impact of wearable motion sensing technology on physical activity in older adults.
- The influence of a consumer-wearable activity tracker on sedentary time and prolonged sedentary bouts: secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial.
- The keys to healthy family child care homes intervention: study design and rationale.
- The physical environment in family childcare homes and children's physical activity.
- The steps to health employee weight management randomized control trial: rationale, design and baseline characteristics.
- Understanding the Physiological Significance of Four Inertial Gait Features in Multiple Sclerosis.
- Where Are Adults Active? An Examination of Physical Activity Locations Using GPS in Five US Cities.
Keywords of People
- Hall, Katherine Shepherd, Associate Professor in Medicine, Medicine, Geriatrics
- Holliday, Katelyn Marie, Assistant Professor in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine and Community Health