Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective feasibility study of respiratory-gated proton beam therapy for liver tumors.
- Establishing the feasibility of the dosimetric compliance criteria of RTOG 1308: phase III randomized trial comparing overall survival after photon versus proton radiochemotherapy for inoperable stage II-IIIB NSCLC.
- Feasibility of using PRESAGE® for relative 3D dosimetry of small proton fields.
- Head and Neck Cancers, Version 1.2015.
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy, proton therapy, or conformal radiation therapy and morbidity and disease control in localized prostate cancer.
- Is proton beam therapy better than standard radiation therapy? A paucity of practicality puts photons ahead of protons.
- New radiotherapy and chemoradiotherapy approaches for non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Particle therapy and treatment of cancer.
- Point/counterpoint: we do not need randomized clinical trials to demonstrate the superiority of proton therapy.
- Proton Therapy for Brain Metastases: A Question of Value.
- Proton radiotherapy for Hodgkin's disease in the sacrum.
- Proton-beam therapy after radical prostatectomy: Continued DVH idolatry?
- Proton-beam, intensity-modulated, and/or intraoperative electron radiation therapy combined with aggressive anterior surgical resection for retroperitoneal sarcomas.
- Special report: workshop on 4D-treatment planning in actively scanned particle therapy--recommendations, technical challenges, and future research directions.
- The Role of Radiotherapy for Chordoma Patients Managed With Surgery: Analysis of the National Cancer Database.
- Why is female sex an independent predictor of shortened overall survival after proton/photon radiation therapy for skull base chordomas?
Keywords of People