Subject Areas on Research
- Association Between Bedroom Particulate Matter Filtration and Changes in Airway Pathophysiology in Children With Asthma.
- Combined use of an electrostatic precipitator and a high-efficiency particulate air filter in building ventilation systems: Effects on cardiorespiratory health indicators in healthy adults.
- Effect of residential air cleaning interventions on risk of cancer associated with indoor semi-volatile organic compounds: a comprehensive simulation study.
- Negative ions offset cardiorespiratory benefits of PM2.5 reduction from residential use of negative ion air purifiers.
- Sources of volatile organic compounds in suburban homes in Shanghai, China, and the impact of air filtration on compound concentrations
- The impact of household air cleaners on the chemical composition and children's exposure to PM2.5 metal sources in suburban Shanghai.
- Transparent Air Filters with Active Thermal Sterilization.