Subject Areas on Research
- A Unique Strategy for Lung Isolation During Tracheobronchoplasty.
- Apneic oxygen insufflation decreases the incidence of hypoxemia during one-lung ventilation in open and thoracoscopic pulmonary lobectomy: A randomized controlled trial.
- Blocking the double-lumen orifice versus apneic oxygenation during 1-lung ventilation.
- Management of 1-Lung Ventilation in a Patient With Failing Fontan Circulation.
- TRPV4 Is Required for Hypoxic Pulmonary Vasoconstriction.
- The Year in Thoracic Anesthesia: Selected Highlights from 2019.