Metal-on-Metal Joint Prostheses
Subject Areas on Research
- Association Between Pseudotumor Formation and Patient Factors in Metal-on-Metal Total Hip Arthroplasty Population.
- Comparison of Postoperative Complications Following Metal-on-Metal Total Hip Arthroplasty With Other Hip Bearings in Medicare Population.
- Complications Are Not Increased With Acetabular Revision of Metal-on-metal Total Hip Arthroplasty.
- Is Metal-On-Metal Total Hip Arthroplasty Associated With Neurotoxicity?
- Metal ion levels in maternal and placental blood after metal-on-metal total hip arthroplasty.
- Metal-on-Metal Total Hip Arthroplasty: Patient Evaluation and Treatment.
- Midterm Results of Contemporary Uncemented Total Hip Arthroplasty in Patients 45 Years or Younger.
- The Calpain Gene is Correlated With Metal-on-Metal Hip Replacement Failures.