Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of aortic annulus size by transesophageal echocardiography and computed tomography angiography with direct surgical measurement.
- Comparison of automated interval measurements by widely used algorithms in digital electrocardiographs.
- Consideration of Out-of-Office Blood Pressure Monitoring in Hypertension Management.
- Defining the Incremental Utility of Prostate Multiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging at Standard and Specialized Read in Predicting Extracapsular Extension of Prostate Cancer.
- Features Associated With Discordance Between Pulmonary Arterial Wedge Pressure and Left Ventricular End Diastolic Pressure in Clinical Practice: Implications for Pulmonary Hypertension Classification.
- Implementing ABPM into Clinical Practice.