Subject Areas on Research
- A tool for assessing management capacity at the decentralized level in a fragile state.
- Analysis of strategies to attract and retain rural health workers in Cambodia, China, and Vietnam and context influencing their outcomes.
- Appeal to global donors to save the Treatment Action Campaign.
- Funding allocation to surgery in low and middle-income countries: a retrospective analysis of contributions from the USA.
- How much donor financing for health is channelled to global versus country-specific aid functions?
- Improving rational use of ACTs through diagnosis-dependent subsidies: Evidence from a cluster-randomized controlled trial in western Kenya.
- International Funding for Global Common Goods for Health: An Analysis Using the Creditor Reporting System and G-FINDER Databases.
- Is Global Pediatric Surgery a Good Investment?
- Is Nigeria on course to achieve universal health coverage in the context of its epidemiological and financing transition? A knowledge, capacity and policy gap analysis (a qualitative study).
- Next generation maternal health: external shocks and health-system innovations.
- Progress in the face of cuts: a qualitative Nigerian case study of maintaining progress towards universal health coverage after losing donor assistance.
- Singapore's health-care system: key features, challenges, and shifts.
- Strategy, coordinated implementation, and sustainable financing needed for COVID-19 innovations.
- The Effect of an Innovative Financing and Payment Model for Tuberculosis Patients on Health Service Utilization in China: Evidence from Hubei Province of China.
- The UN Commission on Life Saving Commodities 3 years on: global progress update and results of a multicountry assessment.
- The influence of healthcare financing on cardiovascular disease prevention in people living with HIV.
- Trends in global health financing.