Subject Areas on Research
- A SWOT analysis of the physiotherapy profession in Kuwait.
- Analysis of strategies to attract and retain rural health workers in Cambodia, China, and Vietnam and context influencing their outcomes.
- Funding allocation to surgery in low and middle-income countries: a retrospective analysis of contributions from the USA.
- How much donor financing for health is channelled to global versus country-specific aid functions?
- Improving rational use of ACTs through diagnosis-dependent subsidies: Evidence from a cluster-randomized controlled trial in western Kenya.
- Next generation maternal health: external shocks and health-system innovations.
- Trends in global health financing.