Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing the present state and potential of Medicaid controlled substance lock-in programs.
- Controlled Substance Lock-In Programs: Examining An Unintended Consequence Of A Prescription Drug Abuse Policy.
- Evaluating short- and long-term impacts of a Medicaid "lock-in" program on opioid and benzodiazepine prescriptions dispensed to beneficiaries.
- Evaluation of a Medicaid Lock-in Program: Increased Use of Opioid Use Disorder Treatment but No Impact on Opioid Overdose Risk.
- Health Care Utilization and Comorbidity History of North Carolina Medicaid Beneficiaries in a Controlled Substance "Lock-in" Program.
- Improving physician assistant education and practice in SUD and policy recommendations on substance abuse education for physician assistants.