Subject Areas on Research
- A critical review of the risks to water resources from unconventional shale gas development and hydraulic fracturing in the United States.
- Prevalence of Cryptosporidium and Giardia in the water resources of the Kuang River catchment, Northern Thailand.
- The impact of coal combustion residue effluent on water resources: a North Carolina example.
- Water Use and Management in the Bakken Shale Oil Play in North Dakota.
Keywords of People
- Doyle, Martin, Professor in the Environmental Sciences and Policy Division, Duke University Energy Initiative
- Hsu-Kim, Heileen, Associate Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Jowers, Kay, Senior Policy Associate, Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions
- Kumar, Mukesh, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Division of Environmental Sciences and Policy, Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Shapiro - Garza, Elizabeth, Associate Professor of the Practice of Environmental Policy and Management in the Division of Environmental Science and Policy, Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Vengosh, Avner, Professor of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Duke University Energy Initiative