Subject Areas on Research
- An innovative approach to collaborative simulation training on teamwork skills for pediatric residents and nursing students.
- Barriers to Achieving Economies of Scale in Analysis of EHR Data. A Cautionary Tale.
- Emerging Technologies in Ultrasonic and Pneumatic Lithotripsy.
- Funding innovation in neglected diseases.
- Harnessing the Power of Integrated Mitochondrial Biology and Physiology: A Special Report on the NHLBI Mitochondria in Heart Diseases Initiative.
- Introductory commentary: a strategic review of options for building on lessons learnt from IMCI and iCCM.
- Letter to the Editor: Innovations in neurosurgery.
- Opportunities for the Cardiovascular Community in the Precision Medicine Initiative.
- Proceedings from Heart Rhythm Society's emerging technologies forum, Boston, MA, May 12, 2015.
- Progress towards the responsible application of nanotechnology for water treatment.
- Simulation and the Nursing Professional Development Practitioner: Learning From the Past and Looking Toward the Future.
- Surgical innovation, industry partnership, and the enemy within.
- Turning the tide against cancer through sustained medical innovation: the pathway to progress.
- Up For A Challenge (U4C): Stimulating innovation in breast cancer genetic epidemiology.
- Why physicians need to be more than automated medical kiosks.
Keywords of People