Subject Areas on Research
- A Multiscale Approach to Timescale Analysis: Isolating Diel Signals from Solute Concentration Time Series.
- Drained coastal peatlands: A potential nitrogen source to marine ecosystems under prolonged drought and heavy storm events-A microcosm experiment.
- Leveraging Big Data Towards Functionally-Based, Catchment Scale Restoration Prioritization.
- Site-scale Urban Water Mass Balance Assessment (SUWMBA) to quantify water performance of urban design-technology-environment configurations.
- Understanding urban water performance at the city-region scale using an urban water metabolism evaluation framework.
Keywords of People
- Emanuel, Ryan, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Environmental Sciences and Policy Division, Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Fay, John Patrick, Instructor, Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Katul, Gabriel G., Theodore S. Coile Distinguished Professor of Hydrology and Micrometeorology, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Li, Wenhong, Associate Professor of Climate, Earth and Climate Sciences
- McGlynn, Brian, Adjunct Professor, Earth and Climate Sciences