Subject Areas on Research
- Drained coastal peatlands: A potential nitrogen source to marine ecosystems under prolonged drought and heavy storm events-A microcosm experiment.
- Ecohydrology of agroecosystems: quantitative approaches towards sustainable irrigation.
- Hydrologic regulation of plant rooting depth.
- Leveraging Big Data Towards Functionally-Based, Catchment Scale Restoration Prioritization.
Keywords of People
- Fay, John Patrick, Instructor, Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Katul, Gabriel G., Theodore S. Coile Distinguished Professor of Hydrology and Micrometeorology, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Kumar, Mukesh, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Division of Environmental Sciences and Policy, Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Li, Wenhong, Associate Professor of Climate, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Marani, Marco, Adjunct Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- McGlynn, Brian, Adjunct Professor, Earth and Ocean Sciences