Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in Wound Management.
- Doxycycline alters collagen composition following ventral hernia repair.
- Initial experience with the use of foetal/neonatal bovine acellular dermal collagen matrix (SurgiMend™) for tissue-expander breast reconstruction.
- Interposition Dermal Matrix Xenografts: A Successful Alternative to Traditional Treatment of Massive Rotator Cuff Tears.
- Interstitial engraftment of adipose-derived stem cells into an acellular dermal matrix results in improved inward angiogenesis and tissue incorporation.
- Massive or 2-tendon rotator cuff tears in active patients with minimal glenohumeral arthritis: clinical and radiographic outcomes of reconstruction using dermal tissue matrix xenograft.
- The high failure rate of biologic resurfacing of the glenoid in young patients with glenohumeral arthritis.