Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of modeling approaches to prioritize chemicals based on estimates of exposure and exposure potential.
- Customized Consensus Spectral Library Building for Untargeted Quantitative Metabolomics Analysis with Data Independent Acquisition Mass Spectrometry and MetaboDIA Workflow.
- Discovery of Key Physicochemical, Structural, and Spatial Properties of RNA-Targeted Bioactive Ligands.
- Ion mobility derived collision cross sections to support metabolomics applications.
- Systematic functional profiling of transcription factor networks in Cryptococcus neoformans.