Subject Areas on Research
- A survey of handoff practices in emergency medicine.
- An algorithm for transition of care in the emergency department.
- Anesthesia Care Handovers and Risk of Adverse Outcomes.
- Clinical Acuity Shorthand System: a standardized classification tool to facilitate handoffs.
- Handovers from the OR to the ICU.
- Handovers in Perioperative Care.
- House staff perceptions of how handoff quality influences code blue and rapid response team events.
- Implementation of a Modified Bedside Handoff for a Postpartum Unit.
- Multicenter development, implementation, and patient safety impacts of a simulation-based module to teach handovers to pediatric residents.
- Neonatal intensive care unit handoffs: a pilot study on core elements and epidemiology of errors.
- Operating Room-to-ICU Patient Handovers: A Multidisciplinary Human-Centered Design Approach.
- Standardizing postoperative PICU handovers improves handover metrics and patient outcomes.
- Structured Handover in the Pediatric Postanesthesia Care Unit.
- The authors reply.
Keywords of People