Subject Areas on Research
- ACA Marketplace premiums and competition among hospitals and physician practices.
- Costs Are Higher For Marketplace Members Who Enroll During Special Enrollment Periods Compared With Open Enrollment.
- For Third Enrollment Period, Marketplaces Expand Decision Support Tools To Assist Consumers.
- Healthcare.gov 3.0--behavioral economics and insurance exchanges.
- Insurance plan presentation and decision support on HealthCare.gov and state-based web sites created for the Affordable Care Act.
- Marketplace Plans Provide Risk Protection, But Actuarial Values Overstate Realized Coverage For Most Enrollees.
- Pediatric and Adult Physician Networks in Affordable Care Act Marketplace Plans.
- Shopping on the Public and Private Health Insurance Marketplaces: Consumer Decision Aids and Plan Presentation.
- The Case for Medicaid Expansion in North Carolina.
- The Roles Of Assisters And Automated Decision Support Tools In Consumers' Marketplace Choices: Room For Improvement.
Keywords of People
- Wong, Charlene, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, General Pediatrics and Adolescent Health