Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical trials in peripheral vascular disease: pipeline and trial designs: an evaluation of the ClinicalTrials.gov database.
- Fire frequency drives decadal changes in soil carbon and nitrogen and ecosystem productivity.
- Geographic Disparities in Cytomegalovirus Infection During Pregnancy.
- Imputation of confidential data sets with spatial locations using disease mapping models.
- Setting practical conservation priorities for birds in the Western Andes of Colombia.
- Spatial autocorrelation in uptake of antenatal care and relationship to individual, household and village-level factors: results from a community-based survey of pregnant women in six districts in western Kenya.
- Temporal coexistence mechanisms contribute to the latitudinal gradient in forest diversity.
Keywords of People