Subject Areas on Research
- Climatic controls of decomposition drive the global biogeography of forest-tree symbioses.
- Clinical trials in peripheral vascular disease: pipeline and trial designs: an evaluation of the ClinicalTrials.gov database.
- Community Size and Lung Cancer Resection Outcomes: Studying The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Database.
- Ebola Virus Disease in Health Care Workers--Guinea, 2014.
- Fire frequency drives decadal changes in soil carbon and nitrogen and ecosystem productivity.
- Geographic Disparities in Cytomegalovirus Infection During Pregnancy.
- Global and regional drivers of land-use emissions in 1961-2017.
- Imputation of confidential data sets with spatial locations using disease mapping models.
- Magnitude of urban heat islands largely explained by climate and population.
- Mapping geographical inequalities in access to drinking water and sanitation facilities in low-income and middle-income countries, 2000-17.
- Mapping local patterns of childhood overweight and wasting in low- and middle-income countries between 2000 and 2017.
- Mapping routine measles vaccination in low- and middle-income countries.
- Post-invasion demography of prehistoric humans in South America.
- Setting practical conservation priorities for birds in the Western Andes of Colombia.
- Spatial autocorrelation in uptake of antenatal care and relationship to individual, household and village-level factors: results from a community-based survey of pregnant women in six districts in western Kenya.
- State-Level Variation in Waitlist Mortality and Transplant Outcomes Among Patients Listed for Heart Transplantation in the US From 2011 to 2016.
- Temporal coexistence mechanisms contribute to the latitudinal gradient in forest diversity.
Keywords of People
- Pimm, Stuart L., Doris Duke Distinguished Professor of Conservation Ecology in the Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences, Duke Science & Society