Subject Areas on Research
- Abundance and survival rates of the Hawai'i Island associated spinner dolphin (Stenella longirostris) stock.
- Approximate Bayesian Computation Reveals the Crucial Role of Oceanic Islands for the Assembly of Continental Biodiversity.
- Conservation: forest fragments, facts, and fallacies.
- Effects of feral cats on the evolution of anti-predator behaviours in island reptiles: insights from an ancient introduction.
- Long-distance dispersal and genetic structure of natural populations: an assessment of the inverse isolation hypothesis in peat mosses.
- Mainland size variation informs predictive models of exceptional insular body size change in rodents.
- Natural experiment demonstrates that bird loss leads to cessation of dispersal of native seeds from intact to degraded forests.
- Simulating social-ecological systems: the Island Digital Ecosystem Avatars (IDEA) consortium.
- Size, sex and individual-level behaviour drive intrapopulation variation in cross-ecosystem foraging of a top-predator.
- When top-down becomes bottom up: behaviour of hyperdense howler monkeys (Alouatta seniculus) trapped on a 0.6 ha island.
Keywords of People