Subject Areas on Research
- A continuous fluorometric assay for the feline immunodeficiency virus protease.
- A mathematical model of tryptophan metabolism via the kynurenine pathway provides insights into the effects of vitamin B-6 deficiency, tryptophan loading, and induction of tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase on tryptophan metabolites.
- Highlights from the American Heart Association annual scientific sessions 2001: November 11 to 14, 2001.
- Identification of Hsp90 Inhibitors with Anti-Plasmodium Activity.
- Inhibition of rhabdomyosarcoma cell and tumor growth by targeting specificity protein (Sp) transcription factors.
- Potential nonhormonal therapeutics for medical treatment of leiomyomas.
- Regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 expression by specificity proteins 1, 3, and 4 in pancreatic cancer cells.
- Results of Prevention of REStenosis with Tranilast and its Outcomes (PRESTO) trial.
- The kinetics of intramolecular distribution of 15N in uric acid after administration of (15N) glycine. A reappraisal of the significance of preferential labeling of N-(3+9) of uric acid in primary gout.
- Therapeutic applications of NSAIDS in cancer: special emphasis on tolfenamic acid.
- Tolfenamic acid and pancreatic cancer growth, angiogenesis, and Sp protein degradation.
- Tolfenamic acid enhances pancreatic cancer cell and tumor response to radiation therapy by inhibiting survivin protein expression.