Subject Areas on Research
- Commentary on nutrition standards in the national school lunch and breakfast programs.
- Eating breakfast and dinner together as a family: associations with sociodemographic characteristics and implications for diet quality and weight status.
- From Dog's Breakfast to Michelin Guide: Post-bacillus Calmette-Guérin Trials in Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer.
- GSK2374697, a long duration glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist, reduces postprandial circulating endogenous total GLP-1 and peptide YY in healthy subjects.
- Sports and energy drink consumption are linked to health-risk behaviours among young adults.
- The School Food Environment and Obesity Prevention: Progress Over the Last Decade.
- The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study-I: Overview of Findings Related to Improving Diet Quality, Weight, and Disparities in US Children and Policy Implications.