Subject Areas on Research
- Commentary on nutrition standards in the national school lunch and breakfast programs.
- Effect of calories-only vs physical activity calorie expenditure labeling on lunch calories purchased in worksite cafeterias.
- Student-Faculty Lunch Program to Increase Mentoring and Facilitate Cross-Program Relationships in School of Nursing.
- The Application of Optimal Defaults to Improve Elementary School Lunch Selections: Proof of Concept.
- The School Food Environment and Obesity Prevention: Progress Over the Last Decade.
- The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study-I: Overview of Findings Related to Improving Diet Quality, Weight, and Disparities in US Children and Policy Implications.