Subject Areas on Research
- Dabigatran abrogates brain endothelial cell permeability in response to thrombin.
- Dose-dependent expression of claudin-5 is a modifying factor in schizophrenia.
- Effects of deep hypothermic circulatory arrest on the blood brain barrier in a cardiopulmonary bypass model--a pilot study.
- Increased blood-brain barrier permeability and altered tight junctions in experimental diabetes in the rat: contribution of hyperglycaemia and matrix metalloproteinases.
- Interendothelial claudin-5 expression depends on cerebral endothelial cell-matrix adhesion by β(1)-integrins.
- MiR-21 alleviates secondary blood-brain barrier damage after traumatic brain injury in rats.