Subject Areas on Research
- A common polymorphism in the SCN1A gene associates with phenytoin serum levels at maintenance dose.
- Disruption of Fgf13 causes synaptic excitatory-inhibitory imbalance and genetic epilepsy and febrile seizures plus.
- Genetic predictors of the maximum doses patients receive during clinical use of the anti-epileptic drugs carbamazepine and phenytoin.
- Identification of novel interaction sites that determine specificity between fibroblast growth factor homologous factors and voltage-gated sodium channels.
- Impaired firing and sodium channel function in CA1 hippocampal interneurons after transient cerebral ischemia.
- Mosaic mutations in early-onset genetic diseases.
- Nova2 interacts with a cis-acting polymorphism to influence the proportions of drug-responsive splice variants of SCN1A.
- Selection and evaluation of tagging SNPs in the neuronal-sodium-channel gene SCN1A: implications for linkage-disequilibrium gene mapping.
- Transcriptional and functional profiles of voltage-gated Na(+) channels in injured and non-injured DRG neurons in the SNI model of neuropathic pain.
Keywords of People