Subject Areas on Research
- A common polymorphism in the SCN1A gene associates with phenytoin serum levels at maintenance dose.
- Disruption of Fgf13 causes synaptic excitatory-inhibitory imbalance and genetic epilepsy and febrile seizures plus.
- Evidence for Dual Binding Sites for 1,1,1-Trichloro-2,2-bis(p-chlorophenyl)ethane (DDT) in Insect Sodium Channels.
- Identification of amino acid residues in the insect sodium channel critical for pyrethroid binding.
- Identification of novel interaction sites that determine specificity between fibroblast growth factor homologous factors and voltage-gated sodium channels.
- Impaired firing and sodium channel function in CA1 hippocampal interneurons after transient cerebral ischemia.
- RNA editing generates tissue-specific sodium channels with distinct gating properties.
- Rotational Symmetry of Two Pyrethroid Receptor Sites in the Mosquito Sodium Channel.
- Selection and evaluation of tagging SNPs in the neuronal-sodium-channel gene SCN1A: implications for linkage-disequilibrium gene mapping.
- The Receptor Site and Mechanism of Action of Sodium Channel Blocker Insecticides.
- Transcriptional and functional profiles of voltage-gated Na(+) channels in injured and non-injured DRG neurons in the SNI model of neuropathic pain.
Keywords of People