Subject Areas on Research
- A Common Polymorphism in SCN2A Predicts General Cognitive Ability through Effects on PFC Physiology.
- A case-control collapsing analysis identifies epilepsy genes implicated in trio sequencing studies focused on de novo mutations.
- A tarantula-venom peptide antagonizes the TRPA1 nociceptor ion channel by binding to the S1-S4 gating domain.
- Characterization of the axon initial segment of mice substantia nigra dopaminergic neurons.
- Clinical application of exome sequencing in undiagnosed genetic conditions.
- Progress in Understanding and Treating SCN2A-Mediated Disorders.
- RNA editing generates tissue-specific sodium channels with distinct gating properties.
- Scn2a severe hypomorphic mutation decreases excitatory synaptic input and causes autism-associated behaviors.
- Solution structure of the NaV1.2 C-terminal EF-hand domain.
- Structural analyses of Ca²⁺/CaM interaction with NaV channel C-termini reveal mechanisms of calcium-dependent regulation.
Keywords of People