Subject Areas on Research
- A monoclonal antibody that targets a NaV1.7 channel voltage sensor for pain and itch relief.
- Differential Inhibition of Nav1.7 and Neuropathic Pain by Hybridoma-Produced and Recombinant Monoclonal Antibodies that Target Nav1.7 : Differential activities of Nav1.7-targeting monoclonal antibodies.
- Distinct Nav1.7-dependent pain sensations require different sets of sensory and sympathetic neurons.
- Expression and Role of Voltage-Gated Sodium Channels in Human Dorsal Root Ganglion Neurons with Special Focus on Nav1.7, Species Differences, and Regulation by Paclitaxel.
- Pain perception is altered by a nucleotide polymorphism in SCN9A.
- Sodium channels and mammalian sensory mechanotransduction.
- Use of bulleyaconitine A as an adjuvant for prolonged cutaneous analgesia in the rat.