Subject Areas on Research
- SHANK3 Deficiency Impairs Heat Hyperalgesia and TRPV1 Signaling in Primary Sensory Neurons.
- Sodium channels and mammalian sensory mechanotransduction.
- Suppression of the tetrodotoxin-resistant sodium channel (PN3/SNS): a possible new treatment for bladder pain.
- The pattern of expression of the voltage-gated sodium channels Na(v)1.8 and Na(v)1.9 does not change in uninjured primary sensory neurons in experimental neuropathic pain models.
- Use of bulleyaconitine A as an adjuvant for prolonged cutaneous analgesia in the rat.
- VGLUT2-dependent glutamate release from nociceptors is required to sense pain and suppress itch.