Subject Areas on Research
- Acidic stimuli activates two distinct pathways in taste receptor cells from rat fungiform papillae.
- Amiloride docking to acid-sensing ion channel-1.
- ENaCs and ASICs as therapeutic targets.
- Heteromeric assembly of acid-sensitive ion channel and epithelial sodium channel subunits.
- Knockdown of ASIC1 and epithelial sodium channel subunits inhibits glioblastoma whole cell current and cell migration.
- Psalmotoxin-1 docking to human acid-sensing ion channel-1.
- Two PKC consensus sites on human acid-sensing ion channel 1b differentially regulate its function.
- [Bradykinin modulates ion channel in inflammatory pain].