Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing the virulence of Cryptococcus neoformans causing meningitis in HIV infected and uninfected patients in Vietnam.
- Cross talk between the cell wall integrity and cyclic AMP/protein kinase A pathways in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Inositol Metabolism Regulates Capsule Structure and Virulence in the Human Pathogen Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Nitrogen source-dependent capsule induction in human-pathogenic cryptococcus species.
- Phenotypic Variability Correlates with Clinical Outcome in Cryptococcus Isolates Obtained from Botswanan HIV/AIDS Patients.