Subject Areas on Research
- Common genetic variation at the IL1RL1 locus regulates IL-33/ST2 signaling.
- Developmental regulation of apical endocytosis controls epithelial patterning in vertebrate tubular organs.
- Elevated MAL expression is accompanied by promoter hypomethylation and platinum resistance in epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Inactivation of the MAL gene in breast cancer is a common event that predicts benefit from adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Physical and genetic mapping of the CMT4A locus and exclusion of PMP-2 as the defect in CMT4A.
Keywords of People