Subject Areas on Research
- Abundant expression of ponsin, a focal adhesion protein, in lens and downregulation of its expression by impaired cytoskeletal signaling.
- Diacylglycerol kinase zeta regulates actin cytoskeleton reorganization through dissociation of Rac1 from RhoGDI.
- Proteomic analysis of radiation-induced changes in rat lung: Modulation by the superoxide dismutase mimetic MnTE-2-PyP(5+).
- RHO methylation matters: a role for isoprenylcysteine carboxylmethyltransferase in cell migration and adhesion.
- Regulation of Rac1 translocation and activation by membrane domains and their boundaries.
- Rho GDP dissociation inhibitor-mediated disruption of Rho GTPase activity impairs lens fiber cell migration, elongation and survival.
- Role of isoprenylcysteine carboxylmethyltransferase-catalyzed methylation in Rho function and migration.
- The Cryptococcus neoformans Rho-GDP dissociation inhibitor mediates intracellular survival and virulence.