Subject Areas on Research
- ARHGDIA mutations cause nephrotic syndrome via defective RHO GTPase signaling.
- Abundant expression of ponsin, a focal adhesion protein, in lens and downregulation of its expression by impaired cytoskeletal signaling.
- Deciphering the signaling networks underlying simvastatin-induced apoptosis in human cancer cells: evidence for non-canonical activation of RhoA and Rac1 GTPases.
- Diacylglycerol kinase zeta regulates actin cytoskeleton reorganization through dissociation of Rac1 from RhoGDI.
- Role of isoprenylcysteine carboxylmethyltransferase-catalyzed methylation in Rho function and migration.