Subject Areas on Research
- Data Quarantine in the Time of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Differential case ascertainment in clinical registry versus administrative data and impact on outcomes assessment for pediatric cardiac operations.
- Leveraging healthcare utilization to explore outcomes from musculoskeletal disorders: methodology for defining relevant variables from a health services data repository.
- Life After PICOT: Taking the Next Step in a Clinical Inquiry Project.
- Making it local: Beacon Communities use health information technology to optimize care management.
- Models of cancer survivorship health care: moving forward.
- Report of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Working Group: An Integrated Network for Congenital Heart Disease Research.
- Usability of a CKD educational website targeted to patients and their family members.
- Use of patient registries and administrative datasets for the study of pediatric cancer.
Keywords of People